Cost Segregation Specialists
If you own commercial real estate and have paid Federal Income Taxes in the past three years,
we GUARANTEE we will get you a significant tax credit or refund!*
We are a true forensic tax engineering firm - our highly trained engineers will
inspect your commercial property and provide you with a fully-compliant cost segregation report.
We do not use computer "rule-of-thumb" estimates that provide less benefit and no protection from IRS audits.
The correct and thorough depreciation of commercial buildings can result in large IRS refunds or credits.
- As IRS-approved tax engineers, we partner with your CPA to ensure you get the maximum benefit for building depreciation. (Schedule a conference call with your CPA here.)
- Our studies have never been disallowed. We are the only cost segregation firm that includes three years of follow-up studies and audit protection.
- When we engage you, we guarantee our results. Our clients typically enjoy more than 500% ROI within six months. (Watch our whiteboard video.)
- We have over 14 years of experience - tens of thousands of studies have returned billions of dollars to our clients. It's your money, why wait?
- We will provide you with a FREE no-obligation Cost Benefit Report and Preliminary Property Analysis with this special offer - a $495 value!
We work with virtually all sizes of properties - rental houses, leasehold improvements, office buildings, restaurants,
retail malls and strip centers, medical facilities, warehouses, manufacturing, apartment buildings, hotels,
funeral homes, entertainment venues, automotive dealerships, new construction. Make cost segregation a part of your tax planning.
If you are a CPA or other Tax Professional and want to learn how we can significantly grow your practice, ask about our Strategic Alliance Partnership Program.
Send my FREE Analysis and Report!
*Typical refund or credit of $80,000 based upon a commercial property with a tax basis
of $2 million and a 39% tax bracket. Your results will vary. Guarantee based upon engagement,
excludes individual rental properties with a tax basis of less than $200,000.
See our engagement for complete details.